In the buzz of ONS, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd and it would be disheartening if SDNCentral didn’t connect with you! Do we have to bribe you with free goodies? MAYBE.
SDNCentral has taken the steps to create a tshirt you’ll fall in love with AND the chance to win an iPad mini. We’ll hand off your totally wearable shirt when you stop by and introduce yourself! So, in the midst of your SDN swim, please come meet Roy Chua, Matt Palmer and me, SDNCentral’s Community and Marketing Manager. After all, it’s about the people. And the technology. End of story.
Make sure you check out our DemoFridays™ coming up in May, 2013. DemoFridays™ offer live demonstrations of emerging tech in SDN by companies you’re certainly interested in. If you’d like to see the archives of past demos, please check out the DemoFriday™ and SDNCentral University archive page!
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Please email us should you have any questions or want to get started on producing your own DemoFriday™.
Update: Checkout our entire ONS coverage:
- ONS 2013 Round-Up: Wrapping Up the Open Networking Summit (4/25/2013)
- ONS 2013 Day 2 Highlights Part 2 – On The Ground Reporting from Open Networking Summit (4/19/2013)
- ONS 2013 Day 1 – Research Track Summary (4/18/2013)
- ONS 2013 Day 1 Highlights – On The Ground Reporting from Open Networking Summit (4/17/2013)
- Top 5 Highlights from Open Networking Summit – ONS 2013 Tutorial Day (4/16/2013)
- Let’s Meet! Open Networking Summit Brings Us Together At ONS SDN Soirée (4/13/2013)
- Must See at ONS 2013: SDN Plug-Fest and SDN Idol (4/10/2013)
- OpenDaylight Project Rumors & SDNCentral Analysis: Five Questions from Network Operators (4/2/2013)