This post is also available in: Japanese
We are often pinged about L4-7 services and their role in an SDN environment. Recently, our friends from QOSMOS hooked us up with their latest white paper on the topic: The Role of DPI in an SDN World which was co-authored by Heavy Reading. We are making this white paper accessible just for you. Read on further to on how to download The Role of DPI in an SDN World.
For those who don’t know, QOSMOS is a leading provider or embedded DPI solutions to network equipment vendors, service providers, and cloud service provider
As a QOSMOS sponsored white paper, they obviously have motivation to promote DPI for SDN — though there’s very little about their specific products — making it well balanced read around how DPI relates to OpenFlow and Network Functions Virtualization.
Check out more blog posts:
- Featured Interview: Radware CTO, Avi Chesla, Discusses SDN Strategy in Application Delivery And Security (5/16/2013)
- 5/17: Catch BROCADE’s Demo of OpenFlow in Hybrid Port Mode During SDNCentral’s DemoFriday™ (5/16/2013)
- Missed the Lunch? Catch the Video of Arista Networks SDN Essentials Seminar (5/15/2013)
- Featured Video By 6WIND: Accelerated vSwitch with Eric Carmès and Charlie Ashton (5/14/2013)
- Featured Interview: Deep-Dive into Juniper’s SDN Controller and Strategy with Ankur Singla, Former CEO of Contrail (5/14/2013)