We are always looking for interesting content to share with the community and recently came across an interesting white paper from Cariden Technologies about Infrastructure SDN for Service Providers.
For those who don’t know, Cariden Technologies is software provider who develops network planning, analytics, and automation software for large network operators such as major Tier 1 ISPs and broadband service providers. Cariden’s Infrastructure SDN is focus on solving specific ISP use cases, such as, Bandwidth Calendaring and Demand Placement.
As a Cariden authored white paper, it does a nice job at balancing a discussion about generic Bandwidth Calendaring and Demand Placement service provider SDN use cases while detailing Cariden’s software and SDN Capabilities.
For more information about Cariden and their SDN solution visit: http://www.cariden.com/solutions/software-defined-networking
Check out more blog posts:
- Featured Interview: Radware CTO, Avi Chesla, Discusses SDN Strategy in Application Delivery And Security (5/16/2013)
- 5/17: Catch BROCADE’s Demo of OpenFlow in Hybrid Port Mode During SDNCentral’s DemoFriday™ (5/16/2013)
- Missed the Lunch? Catch the Video of Arista Networks SDN Essentials Seminar (5/15/2013)
- Featured Video By 6WIND: Accelerated vSwitch with Eric Carmès and Charlie Ashton (5/14/2013)
- Featured Interview: Deep-Dive into Juniper’s SDN Controller and Strategy with Ankur Singla, Former CEO of Contrail (5/14/2013)
A press release detailing white paper can found at: http://www.cariden.com/news/item/cariden_introduces_blueprint_for_infrastructure_sdn/