The Telecom Council held its Service Provider Forum yesterday where Matt and Roy presented on the State of Software Defined Networking 2013.
The Telecom Council of Silicon Valley is a hub for telecom professionals and companies involved in the region’s Communications Technology industry to connect for business development, collaboration, and education. Their network, tools, framework, and meetings bring together the local telecom industry’s critical mass of businesses, research, ideas, capital, and human expertise.
Roy and Matt’s presentation focused on 3 perspectives on the state of software-defined networking and what you should be doing with SDN in 2013 as a vendor, service provider and an investor.
To access the presentation, simply fill out the form below, and within minutes, you will be able to download the entire document.
Check out more Market Trends on SDNCentral:
- Controller Wars 2.0 – ON.LAB & Juniper Re-Ignite the Open-Source Battleground. Part 2 of 2
- SDN Controller Wars 2.0 – ON.LAB & Juniper Re-Ignite the Open-Source Battleground. Part 1 of 2
- NFV Said to SDN: ‘I’ll Be There for You’
- Winner of Turkey of SDN Competition: Juniper’s OpenContrail
- Check this out! Katy Perry’s Connected to SDN Networking?