While virtualization dramatically has increased resource utilization efficiency for IT, many say the real enabler of dynamic and agile IT is the cloud. Take a look for yourself by joining us for DemoFriday™ on Sept. 20, when Juniper and Cloudscaling team up to discuss a turnkey software-defined networking (SDN) cloud solution with network virtualization and orchestration.
With its recent acquisition of Contrail Systems, Juniper promises a standards-based SDN controller that enables carrier-class scale, integration with multi-vendor physical networks, and true inter-cloud federation. Cloudscaling serves enterprises, service providers, and web application providers who want elastic cloud infrastructure to deliver the benefits of public clouds like Amazon Web Services (AWS) — but deployable in their own data centers and under their IT teams’ control.
In this demo, Cloudscaling Vice President of Product Management Azmir Mohamed and Juniper Networks Senior Director of Engineering Parantap Lahiri spotlight Cloudscaling’s Open Cloud System (OCS). The system is an IaaS solution powered by OpenStack technology, and the latest OCS release 2.5 provides integration with Contrail Virtual Network Engine. Join Mohamed and Lahiri as they:
- Showcase the turnkey OCS solution with interoperability with AWS
- Walk you through setting up and running a multi-tier web application
- Perform dynamic security and network service chaining through Contrail.
The demo of the elastic SDN cloud solution will be webcast live on Friday, September 20, at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
Check out more about Juniper Networks and Cloudscaling on SDNCentral:
- A Few Points of Interest in OpenStack Icehouse
- DemoFriday™ Q&A + Video: Juniper and Cloudscaling Showcase an SDN Cloud Solution with Network Virtualization and Orchestration
- Friday’s Live Demo: Juniper Contrail SDN Demo Showcases Elastic Cloud Solution and Network Virtualization
Check out more about SDN Demos from DemoFriday™:
- Introducing SDN DemoFriday™: Experience Real-World SDN Solutions
- SDN DemoFriday™ with Plexxi and Boundary
- SDN DemoFriday™: Cloud-enabled Networking–NEC ProgrammableFlow SDN in Action
- SDN DemoFriday™: Plexxi and Boundary Answer Your Toughest Questions
- DemoFriday™: Lior Cohen of Radware Demonstrates Adaptive SDN Based DDoS Protection Solution
- SDN University™ and DemoFriday™ Archives Now Online!
- Don’t Miss May’s DemoFridays™: SDN Emerging Technologies…Live!
- Last Call: May 3rd DemoFriday™: Radware DefenseFlow Adaptive DDoS Protection Solution
- This Week’s DemoFriday™ Plexxi & SolidFire – See Demo & Meet Live Customer
- 5/10 Live Demo With Winning Triad: Plexxi, SolidFire And Customer, CloudSigma